Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disproving Trump's Ukraine conspiracy

Disproving Trump's Ukraine conspiracy

why-talking-to-ukrainian-officials-disproves-the-trump-narrative-on-biden

It all centers on this man, Viktor Shokin,

Petro Poroshenko:

We are talking only about the reform of the prosecutor office, to make it independent, to make it more transparent.

Simon Ostrovsky:

Ukraine's Independence Square, known as the Maidan, was the epicenter of mass protests that toppled the pro-Russian regime of Viktor Yanukovych in 2014 and led to Poroshenko's election. It was also the site of mass killings of protesters by security forces.

The former prosecutor Shokin's shadow is felt here acutely. In the eyes of many Ukrainians, his biggest failure was that nobody from the former regime was prosecuted for the killing of protesters here on Independence Square.

Parliamentarian Yehor Soboliev was the first official to demand the prosecutor's dismissal.

Yehor Soboliev:

It was time when people strongly hoped that murders here on Maidan will be investigated. It was time when people strongly hoped that great corruption in Yanukovych's presidency will be punished.

In 2015, I personally initiated the resignation of general prosecutor Shokin.

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Careful "T"---facts can lead to unintended overdoses of kool-aid
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yes, it's something to see how the Kool-Aid easily goes down here. This is happening regularly with Trump supporters. For, they've made it clear they do not want to regard the facts. It's amazing what they allow him to get away with.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Ok I will take the bait. Two questions. 1. Is it disputed that Joe Biden made the statement regarding withholding funds in relation to the removal of a prosecutor. 2. Is it denied that Joe Bidens son was paid upwards of 50K a month by Burisma. I ask the questions in good faith.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Hey say, she say and on and on. If he is bad don't vote for him, if really bad he will not torment us any more.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

The only thing for sure is that nobody here knows what the whole truth is.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    And that's the whole truth......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It's politics, there is no whole truth.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    OH but they think they do....................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yes, it's something to see how the Kool-Aid easily goes down here. This is happening regularly with Clinton/Biden/Democratic supporters. For, they've made it clear they do not want to regard the facts. It's amazing what they allow them to get away with.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Ahhh… yes - that is what Trump teaches - if attacked, make sure to double down.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Ahhh… yes - that is what Trump teaches - if attacked, make sure to double down.

Hunter
    Actually I learned that trick from Hillary................

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Actually I learned that trick from Hillary................
    I thought they taught that in first year law......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I thought they taught that in first year law......Ben
    Ben please leave some of my secrets untold.....................

You guys are making this painful thread enjoyable - cut it out!

Hunter