Thread: Even from the grave...

Even from the grave...

The pervert, Jeffrey Epstein continues to taunt his victims...
    “It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    The pervert, Jeffrey Epstein continues to taunt his victims......Ben
    I read previously that others had it also--including (as I recall) the NYT---but they were not confident enough with the story to publish it.

While hind sight is always more clear I have to give some slack to organization feeling unsure of the story---just imagine the outcome if the story turned out to be falsified.

I have to wonder, if anyone were that sure of themselves why didn't they go to the police? Apparently a "scoop" is more important than justice
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Sorry but just don't give a rat's patoot. Seen it on Drudge, good looken gal reporting it.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.