Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Impervious Wall Breached...Again and Again

Trump's Impervious Wall Breached...Again and Again

Anyone who thought Trump's new border wall would solve anything needs to think again.

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Donald Trump's border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier's steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.
    So all that is needed is a SawzAll, or it's generic equivalent with the proper blades, and your in!

SOURCE
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

"What happens any time some barrier is thrown up in front of a business is they adapt, and that's all they're trying to do," said Joshua Holmes, a Border Patrol agent and union official in San Diego.
    Think I said something like that years ago.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

They flame cut and stole whole sections so they could drive thru the one we built. Im still pissed they murdered the old rancher who had the misfortune of living on the border where we built our piece. You have your head .....somewhere if you cant see what illegal immigration is doing to our country.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Think I said something like that years ago.
    you should get off the couch and go down there to give us a report.

don"

If you are talking about drug cartels they are just supplying the drugs we as a nation are demanding. That's a sad take on today's society.

As for stopping illegals from entering, I'll go back to my older premise: Let them in, and give them SS cards, green cards and whatever they need so that they can work legally in this country. That doesn't include benefits until they become a citizen.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Let them in, and give them SS cards, green cards and whatever they need so that they can work legally in this country. That doesn't include benefits until they become a citizen.
    I like it. If and when you run for office, you've got my vote.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I like it. If and when you run for office, you've got my vote.

Hunter
    Sorry, only one candidate from each state and Phillbo already claimed the Arizona candidacy...And the residency requirement is at least 10 years, more if necessary...

<...I just made those rules up this morning in case you were wondering...>

...Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

My point is that you wouldn't last 24 hours alone on the border where I was. Im saying that from firsthand experience based on months there. I have yet to read any accurate account of the circumstance there, and that includes whatever bogus source youuse.

Its not all grandmas and single moms down there. Only a fool wouldn't look at the background of the people entering the country.

don"

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    My point is that you wouldn't last 24 hours alone on the border where I was. Im saying that from firsthand experience based on months there. I have yet to read any accurate account of the circumstance there, and that includes whatever bogus source youuse.

Its not all grandmas and single moms down there. Only a fool wouldn't look at the background of the people entering the country.
    Sadly, I find more to believe in that statement than all of trump's lies laid end to end

Just possibly, if he started telling the truth, eventually people might start to believe him
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Texas has to send state troopers to the border that Washington won't adequately secure. The troopers are rotated from their normal duties leaving their normal assignments shorthanded while they are gone. I know quite a few troopers who have been on border duty and they all speak of what a hell it is to be assigned there. They should get combat bonuses.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I've been using Sawsalls/reciprocating saws since there has been a reciprocating saw and I've never seen one cut through rebar enforced concrete. Any blade you buy will not cut concrete and steel. A petty topic but it's just like everything reporters write about, it's all embellished, exaggerated and far from the truth.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I know quite a few troopers who have been on border duty and they all speak of what a hell it is to be assigned there. They should get combat bonuses.
    When I had the gun store some of my customers were members of the Texas Stare Guard (note: this is not the National Guard)...They were deployed for months at a time away from their families on border guard duty...This was in the Bush administration...The Texas Governor is their CiC...The Texas Constitution states:They so not receive combat pay, but get a stipend of $129.00 per diem......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    I've been using Sawsalls/reciprocating saws since there has been a reciprocating saw and I've never seen one cut through rebar enforced concrete. Any blade you buy will not cut concrete and steel. A petty topic but it's just like everything reporters write about, it's all embellished, exaggerated and far from the truth.
    Might have to give these a try then:https://www.diablotools.com/products/DS0930DGX
    Fred

stayed alive."

Yup, diamonds should work. The article did say they used special blades.

Wait until they actually build trump's concrete dream---I can see a gang drill and a box of dynamite rolling up to it now
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis