Thread: Trump's Impervious Wall Breached...Again and Again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump's Impervious Wall Breached...Again and Again

Anyone who thought Trump's new border wall would solve anything needs to think again.

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Donald Trump's border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier's steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.
    So all that is needed is a SawzAll, or it's generic equivalent with the proper blades, and your in!

SOURCE
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

"What happens any time some barrier is thrown up in front of a business is they adapt, and that's all they're trying to do," said Joshua Holmes, a Border Patrol agent and union official in San Diego.
    Think I said something like that years ago.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

They flame cut and stole whole sections so they could drive thru the one we built. Im still pissed they murdered the old rancher who had the misfortune of living on the border where we built our piece. You have your head .....somewhere if you cant see what illegal immigration is doing to our country.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Think I said something like that years ago.
    you should get off the couch and go down there to give us a report.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

If you are talking about drug cartels they are just supplying the drugs we as a nation are demanding. That's a sad take on today's society.

As for stopping illegals from entering, I'll go back to my older premise: Let them in, and give them SS cards, green cards and whatever they need so that they can work legally in this country. That doesn't include benefits until they become a citizen.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Let them in, and give them SS cards, green cards and whatever they need so that they can work legally in this country. That doesn't include benefits until they become a citizen.
    I like it. If and when you run for office, you've got my vote.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I like it. If and when you run for office, you've got my vote.

Hunter
    Sorry, only one candidate from each state and Phillbo already claimed the Arizona candidacy...And the residency requirement is at least 10 years, more if necessary...

<...I just made those rules up this morning in case you were wondering...>

...Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...