Thread: Far Too Stupid to be a Teacher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Far Too Stupid to be a Teacher

A grade school teacher in southern England was fired after she reportedly told her Jewish students she would “ship them off to the gas chambers” if they did not finish their homework.
    SOURCE
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Was a struggle to get our kids to do there home work so kinda understand.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Was a struggle to get our kids to do there home work so kinda understand.
    I doubt your teachers threaten the students with sending them to Sand Creek or Wounded Knee.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

That is stupid........I did have a teacher tell me one time to "shut up and do your work if not I am taking you to the office for an ass whooping". I didn't and she did. Case closed.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    ........I did have a teacher tell me one time to "shut up and do your work if not I am taking you to the office for an ass whooping". I didn't and she did. Case closed.
    I was a slow learner - I was still getting that sort of treatment when they finally got tired of me, gave me a diploma, and sent me home. The teachers probably had a celebration that evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ...they finally got tired of me, gave me a diploma, and sent me home. The teachers probably had a celebration that evening.
    Heh heh heh… sounds like me. I was 17 and told the principal I was leaving school to go in the Army. He said he'd graduate me instead - a win for both of us.

I hated High School and thought it was a waste of my time. But, I loved college.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

What a maroon......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    What a maroon......Ben
    One wonders what color has to do with this topic?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    One wonders what color has to do with this topic?
    I never thought I'd see you play the race card, Fred......

As for my academic record, I was doing great in school...I was in my third year of the fourth grade, just starting to get the hang of it when my draft notice came in the mail......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...