Thread: V-8 Corvair...

V-8 Corvair...

My first car was a 1965 Corvair Monza which I bought new in high school...Same color as this one...I really should have kept it, but they wouldn't let me take it to basic training......Ben

“Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation” - Mrs. Miller, third grade homeroom teacher...

My ‘65 Corvair Monza was my second car, but first new one. May Ralph Nader rot in hell.
    ”Life is tough; tougher if you are stupid.” — John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    May Ralph Nader rot in hell.
    First he has to die...Maybe we should chip in and buy him a Ford Pinto......Ben
    “Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation” - Mrs. Miller, third grade homeroom teacher...

If you don't mind one less wheel I something like this in the back yard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o66p0ciQ4e4
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

trump inspires me everyday...inspires me to vote blue...inspires me to call out the insanity... inspires me to push back against any and all supporters of the small handed orange clown

I'll send Joe right over, Fred, but switch to decaf...Your camera hand is shaking like the dickens......Ben