Thread: The truth about Russian collusion

The truth about Russian collusion

I have to ask---exactly what is it about that opinion that makes it have any more "truth" than other opinions that differ with it?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Hillary lost and just had a few grumbles about it, in fact bet she's still grumbling wants to run bet knows a grumbler can't win.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

The “original” opinions were ex post facto engineering after Hillary lost.

Sort of like how Trump became a racists after he became a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    The “original” opinions were ex post facto engineering after Hillary lost.

Sort of like how Trump became a racists after he became a politician.
    Not to argue the finer points my dear man---but trump was a documented racist long before he got into politics.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Another case of ex post facto engineering.

You always have those on the left who believe every white person is a racists.

Trump won awards from Black organizations, he integrated Mara Lago... his employees deny he is a racists.

Democrats automatically label any Republican nominee for President a racists. It is the go to label for Drmicrats.. more commonly called, “the race card”.

Lately, the ole wore out, tattered, race has been semi retired in favor of the more sophisticated sounding “white supremacists” card.

Another case of ex post facto engineering.

You always have those on the left who believe every white person is a racists.

Trump won awards from Black organizations, he integrated Mara Lago... his employees deny he is a racists.

Democrats automatically label any Republican nominee for President a racists. It is the go to label for Democrats. more commonly called, “the race card”.

Lately, the ole wore out, tattered, race has been semi retired in favor of the more sophisticated sounding “white supremacists” card.

Allow me to clarify, I am a moderate, not a liberal or a Democrat.

As for trump---I am in the construction business in NYC--I have first hand knowledge of trump.

The man has a history of racism, I don't expect to convince you of that but it does remain a fact---well documented, not dreamed up by the liberal media---read the court records.

Talking about this Dave from 1973? Is this what makes Trump a racist in the Court records?

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs...-0024-0034.pdf
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I think our new friend Hambone is definitely one of us.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I think our new friend Hambone is definitely one of us.

Hunter
    Seems to be a good fit......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Seems to be a good fit......Ben
    This is your mind on drugs!