Thread: Trump Vs the Deep State

Trump Vs the Deep State

Trump’s War on the ‘Deep State’ Turns Against Him

"If Mr. Trump is impeached by the House, it will be in part because of some of the same career professionals he has derided as “absolute scum” or compared to Nazis."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Generally, I'd like to see all political posers get a comeuppance. But, in this case, it's both sad and unnecessary. For, we seem to have forgotten what we learned when Nixon and Clinton went bad.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Work on it, maybe you'll get him out and put Pokahaunis in there.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

One of the most concerning things to me, in this entire fiasco, is that every career civil servant has at some point been sullied by trump. It is wrong, and I am afraid will negatively impact the future men and women who might consider such a career.

Not all are shinning examples of nobility---but I do believe that by and large they are honest, dedicated people trying to do a good job.

To be demeaned by a low life of this caliber is a disgrace.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Nixon and Clinton went bad?? The Clintons were bad before he ever made Governor I'd bet but have no proof. Nixon just did what they all did and got caught. You leave out Obama, I think out of all of them he learned far more than he knew. Had he just tried to to do what hw said he would have been great instead he was as bad or worse than most. I think the last Bush that made it was far to ignorant to be too crooked, he'g have been caught far too easy.
    This is your mind on drugs!

is that every career civil servant has at some point been sullied by trump.
    Wow, I knew you had it bad but you're so far over the top you sound like those magazines you get on Joe for reading just using a different last name. Your hatred and bigotry shine a whole lot brighter than any fact you might come up with. Rhyme and reason is far gone from anything you've said in years, there's nothing to learn anymore.
    This is your mind on drugs!