Thread: rudy has gone dark

rudy has gone dark

...and for good reason---it appears rudy is busy looking for legal council

Heard on the radio during a very late drive home last night--and no I am not sure of the station. I float around from NPR to BBC, to CNN, to Fox to CBC, to Bloomberg (the dominate one).

Anyway---the story was that the day after Rudy's playmates were picked up as they were about to leave for Vienna (and after meeting with Rudy at the trump den) rudy was supposed to follow and meet them in Vienna.

It seems the playmates had lined up some Ukrainian oligarch who (for a handsome fee) was going to "expose" the "truth" about the Bidens. Once rudy and his boys were satisfied that the stooge had their story down pat Hannity would also come to Vienna to tape an interview. Would that have made the stooge a "great Ukrainian"?

Two stooges on stage--spinning lies---trump would have been so happy

The plot thickens---I'll wait to hear confirmation of that twist.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 10-24-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Lets go after Rudy, somehow we forgot him, maybe he's the big fish.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Rudy IS one of the big fish. And, he will not come out of this looking well.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I think that would qualify as an "oops"
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I think that would qualify as an "oops"

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr