Thread: New Mointor

New Mointor

I like to use two monitors on my computer setup, it's something I started doing at work a few years ago. Then I used one monitor to keep email up and running and a second montior for whatever I was working on at the time. I've missed the 2nd monitor here at home because I like haveing more real estate for whatever I might be doing here. Typically, I keep one big window for working and a smaller window streaming the news. When I stumbled across the ultra wide monitors I couldn't resist getting one. I have been useing it for a couple of weeks now and highly recommend it.

I picked a LG 34UM58-P which has a 21:9 display ratio and a 34" diagonal screen. Look Here

The larger screen also helps my eyes.

Typing this I notice auto spell check is not working for me. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I have a 22" monitor and that's about as wide as I like to go. I don't like having to swivel my head to read an email or posting.

Spull chuck appears to be wurking fur me....

Good deal. You will enjoy it. Monitors are so inexpensive now it makes sense. I have been running two 24's for a while now and it really helps me see it better.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Hate destroys the very structure of the personality of the hater.... when you start hating anybody, it destroys the very center of your creative response to life and the universe; so love everybody.

Martin Luther King

Thanks for the suggestion Mike---I am going to consider that as I've told my IT guy to begin the replacements of all my Windows 7 machines before the end of the year--a move I don't relish
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill

"Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner