Thread: R.I.P. to a pioneering entertainer...

R.I.P. to a pioneering entertainer...

Diahann Carroll has passed away...I always enjoyed her lilting voice when she sang...R.I.P......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Yes, Ms. Carroll really was a class act. She was wonderful.

My wife and I were discussing her, and we sadly realized, our Millinneal nieces and nephews would not know who she is. Life moves on.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Among her many attributes---she was HOT!

RIP lovely lady
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Among her many attributes---she was HOT!
    Oh, yeah!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...