Thread: Corruption takes many forms

Corruption takes many forms

And I have to admit this is a beautiful way to be corrupt..

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/corrupt...ars-27-million
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Wow! That Lamborghini Veneno may be the most beautiful car I have ever seen. It belongs in an art museum. Damn!!!!!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I had one next to me last week on the Long Island Expressway. At the same time, within my view was a RR convertible (with the top down) and a Maserati.

The crazy part--the guy in the Lamborghini was on the phone---holding the phone---apparently it does not have Bluetooth.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I like to see a lot more politicians getting caught and punished instead of just doing 3 months at a country club type jail. Hell, I'd do a couple of years in jail for a few of the millions that get stolen by the rich who can afford the lawyers.
    This is your mind on drugs!