Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing boat...

Fishing boat...

Those here who may prefer their fish freshly caught might want to make a bid on this...The reserve price is said to be drastically reduced from the sticker price billed to the original owner......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I think you need one of them Ben---kind of an accessory to your new Dodge. I bet you could troll some babes with that rig
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Not for me...The port side Yanmar diesel is missing parts, and I'd have to furnish my own armament since it was de-milled...And even then since I would have my hands full at the helm, where am I going to find a crew of six girls who can furnish their own camo bikinis just like that...No, one of you younger guys can have that fun......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Boy----do I have to help you with everything?

With the port engine not working you are good to run starboard circles---thus no need for port side armament. As for the bikinis---no need---give em all a pair of your extra speedos
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Boy----do I have to help you with everything?

With the port engine not working you are good to run starboard circles---thus no need for port side armament. As for the bikinis---no need---give em all a pair of your extra speedos
    Billy Rightwing would be happy turning only to starboard...I get dizzy if I'm not in the middle of the road...I donated all my speedos to the Salvation Army when I signed up at the nudist resort......Ben

This thread is going to make me ill.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exploding_head-syndrome-600x462.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	37088  

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    This thread is going to make me ill.....
    In that case you made a wise choice marrying Nurse Paula......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    In that case you made a wise choice marrying Nurse Paula......Ben
    Yes I did.... Been together for 30 years this December.

Name:	2012-11-24 19.58.12.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	37089  

Yowza!...Hubba, hubba!...She's too good for you...But then you know that......Ben

I think you guys are one babe short. With the extra one Ben could sit and relax with his Diet Dr Pepper.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    I think you guys are one babe short.
    That's the story of my life, Fred...Thanks for the reminder......Ben

What kind of boat is that where you are holding her captive?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What kind of boat is that where you are holding her captive?
    If you are asking me, thats my boat I had on Lake Powell for about 8 years. Had to sell it when my career took a curve ball on me....

26' Maxum cruiser. It was a nice boat . we really enjoyed it.

Name:	2012-05-26 13.38.15.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	37090  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-24_14.38.06.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	37091  

Nice boat! I would not have expect so much headroom from looking at it in the water.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

That was my number one criteria when i decided to step up to a cruiser. I had to be able to stand up in the galley. I'm 6'4" and had about an inch to spare

The aft cabin was tight so i never slept in it. It was comfortable enough to spend a week on the lake.

Next boat will be a trawler. We want to do the great loop for a couple years. Then it's on to a blow boat in the islands.