I often come under attack because I am not sufficiently "Republican"---which is simply hog wash.

Here is the basic definition of the true Republican party--not the hijacked mess that masquerades as one today.

Taken from the link above:

George F. Will, the conservative writer and commentator, in a June 2 interview in The New York Times Book Review, said, “To understand the Republican Party’s descent into a cult, and congressional Republicans’ loyalty-as-lobotomy, read Arthur Koestler’s novel of the Soviet Union in the 1930’s, ‘Darkness at Noon.’ Pay particular attention to Gletkin, the embodiment of the apparatchik mentality.”

Gregory Sorg, writing in a recent edition of NH Business Review, responded to my March 29-April 11 column (“Rational action will save us”), in which I stated that the GOP had been hijacked and that I believed in “traditional Republican values.” Mr. Sorg questioned what those values are.

His question got me to thinking about whether they can be defined. That in turn sent me to my library, to books written by or about Republican icons, including volumes about Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, Barry Goldwater’s 1960 “The Conscience of a Conservative” and his 1964 “Where I Stand,” and finally, Peter G. Peterson’s “Facing Up: How to Rescue the Economy from Crushing Debt & Restore the American Dream.”
You may think adoration of a cult is your patriotic obligation--not me, I will continue to attack these imposters head on.