Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
GOP, can you handle this truth on Trump support? https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/oc...trump-support/

"This may be asking too much of Republicans, who have lost their way in the Trump era. One might hope that some of the party’s elected officials would forcefully condemn the president on the grounds that there is now demonstrable evidence that he had crossed an ethical line and abused his power in ways even beyond what he had done previously, which was problematic enough."

Sadly, this thread aptly demonstrates how my Conservative friends have become ostriches regarding anything Trump.

Hunter
It takes a ton of extrapolation to read the “transcript” of the Trump/Zelensky conversation and come to the conclusion that delay of military aid (which was later granted w/o any investigation of Biden) was being bargained. By contrast it takes zero extrapolation or interpretation to understand that Biden has bragged in public of extorting that same ally to make an internal Ukrainian move, which accrued to Biden’s family benefit. I ask again, why wouldn’t and why shouldn’t a subsequent president look into extortion for personal benefit using U.S. billion$? Seems to me that is a president’s job, plus a treaty between the U.S. & Ukraine is in place to do just that.

The author of that piece is obviously bent against Trump in every way imaginable, which is evident from a reading.