Thread: Cutting it close...

Cutting it close...

The mighty Dodge/Cummins fuel tank holds 52 gallons per factory spec...I pumped in 51.4 gallons this afternoon...Diesel here is $2.59 so I'm glad I don't have to do that more than once every month or so......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Ben can you still push that thing? I heard running a diesel out is a big no no.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Ben can you still push that thing? I heard running a diesel out is a big no no.
    If I remember what I read correctly, the common rail diesels can be re-primed by the electric lift pump if they run dry...I didn't even realize it was that low...I usually keep better tabs on fuel level than that...And no, I would have to hire someone to push this 7500 pound beast......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Well it is not that easy on a Kubota...........I have done it twice...
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I though all you rich Alabama pig farmers just bought a new tractor when the old one dies......Ben