Thread: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

Listen to the words in the title of this thread. Take them to heart. Know what the Democrats have planned for us as soon as they gain enough power to do so.

Don't rely on the Constitution, politicians don't give a damn about it. Politicians only care about what is important to them, mostly staying in office. They don't give a damn about those who elected them. They don't give a damn about what is legal and what is not. All they care about is themselves.

Just take a look at all the politicians who want to do away with the Electoral College. Just look at all of the politicians who say the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply anymore because the Founding Fathers did not know how good our weapons would be today as opposed to what they had. It really doesn't matter what the Supreme Court says. Just ask the Dems and they will tell you so. Right to your face!

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

The threat to our Constitutional right to bear arms has never been in more peril than it is now. The chance of one of these clowns becoming president is a real and present danger. I think it will be very hard for Trump to be re-elected. Take a look around here. If we were to have a friendly election poll around here and folks truly voted for their choice ( they had to choose either Trump or the Dem candidate and they had to vote for one of them, no sitting out) I think one might find the results truly shocking.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Also Mike there is also a clip of Biden who says when asked if he will take the rifles away he replies "Bingo".
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And from Virginia yesyerday:

A bill regulating assault weapons has passed the House of Delegates with a vote of 51-48....if it passes.......Anyone in possession of an assault firearm, large-capacity firearm magazine, silencer or trigger activator has until January 1, 2021, to render them inoperable, surrender them to police, or get them out of the state.
    Similar legislation introduced and advancing in Arizona. Sigh.....I am becoming a one issue voter again.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Take a look around here. If we were to have a friendly election poll around here and folks truly voted for their choice ( they had to choose either Trump or the Dem candidate and they had to vote for one of them, no sitting out) I think one might find the results truly shocking.
    I disagree. I'd assume you would only get a couple Dem votes at most.

Yeah, I'm thinking 'Bo is onto something here.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead