Thread: Starting A 38.8 L Diesel Tank Engine After Sitting For 28 Years

Starting A 38.8 L Diesel Tank Engine After Sitting For 28 Years

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I wonder if that would fit under the hood of my Dodge?...Never mind, I'd probably have to fabricate an adapter for my Aisin 6 speed......Ben
    “I firmly believe that it is not wise and statesmanly for our leaders, in this their darkest hour, to teach our people to avoid sufferings and hardships at the sacrifice of fundamental principles of government and the democratic way of life. On the contrary, it is their bounden duty and responsibility to inspire our people to willingly undergo any kind of difficulties and sacrifices for the sake of noble principles that they nourish deep in their hearts. Instead of depressing their patriotic ardor, the people should be inspired to be brave and courageous under all kinds of hardships and difficulties in defense of what they consider righteous and just. We shall never win or deserve the esteem and respect of other nations if we lack principles and if we do not possess the courage and valor to defend these principles at any cost.” - Tomás Confesor, Governor of Iloilo...

Wow that was incredible. If Ben were there he would have overdosed on the sweet smell of diesel exhaust.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Hate destroys the very structure of the personality of the hater.... when you start hating anybody, it destroys the very center of your creative response to life and the universe; so love everybody.

Martin Luther King

That is impressive. Thanks, Mike.

Hunter
    "Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals.” - Martin Luther King Jr.