Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A random thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Speaking of which, when are you planning to pay his past due advertising bill???? Interest is accumulating, and it is not political interest I mention.
    Why what do you mean to imply, sir?...Candidate Phillbo maintains the highest regard for political tradition, and that includes strict adherence to matters of a financial nature...Those great candidates of the past all depended upon deficit spending to prepare themselves for the burden of running the country on an inadequate budget...With transparency at the forefront in this strenuous campaign, Phillbo freely admits to his momentary financial embarrassment, but promises in good faith that all bills will be satisfied when the monies become available...
    In the words of Wacojoe's immortal Wimpy, "We will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Speaking of which, when are you planning to pay his past due advertising bill???? Interest is accumulating, and it is not political interest I mention.
    What? My campaign manager has not been paying the bills???

Hows that bungalow in Aruba coming along Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    What? My campaign manager has not been paying the bills???

Hows that bungalow in Aruba coming along Ben?
    Not to worry, these little financial bumps never last long...

On a completely unrelated matter, has anyone seen my copies of the weather reports in Aruba and the airline schedule for November 4, 2020?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I have been thinking Phil B might be a good candidate. He does not watch TV, he does not read the news, he comes here to get informed so he really does not keep up with things much, which by the way puts him way ahead of most of the candidates running.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.