Thread: Real Question Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Real Question Here

If the Dems were elected and they were able to enact into law that it is illegal to own or possess an AR type rifle and you were required to have it bought back by the government would you turn it in voluntarily. I will go first. Yes I would because I could lose my professional license for failure to comply with the law. Sad to even think about this but it is possible we may face this at some point in the future.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

No...
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

What AR type rifles?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What AR type rifles?
    I would define them as high capacity .556/.223 semi automatic rifles that are not traditionally used for hunting. AR-15, AK-47 and similar. I have a bunch of both.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I would define them as high capacity .556/.223 semi automatic rifles that are not traditionally used for hunting. AR-15, AK-47 and similar. I have a bunch of both.
    I think you missed my question. I'll try again, what AR type rifles?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think you missed my question. I'll try again, what AR type rifles?
    Apparently I have not made clear with my description I have always just called them AR's which is apparently not an adequate description. AR to me means assault rifle. I must not understand your point. Help me.