Thread: Ellen Pompeo Called Racist After Debate Comment

Ellen Pompeo Called Racist After Debate Comment

Why do so many people cry "racist" every time they don't agree with someone else?

Ellen Pompeo posted on twitter about Kamala Harris' performance in the debates and was immediately decried as a racist. I guess these idiots don't know she is married to a black man.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Mike the distressing fact is is that the term racist is being used so frequently that it has been degraded into a term that simply means we disagree with you so therefore you're bad and that you must be a racist. The problem with this is the term is being degraded to the point that real racist are not actually looked at as what they really are. It's like I had stated in a previous post and I think many probably thought I was being ridiculous but the Democrats have framed this election so that the Republicans and Donald Trump are racist. Doesn't really matter if it's true or not they just want it attached to that word. Also in many cases anyone that doesn't agree with the left is a racist. It's really a sad State of Affairs.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Wonder if I should call my Squaw a racist?
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Wonder if I should call my Squaw a racist?
    I wouldn't she may cut your balls off
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.