When I picked up my laundry yesterday, my credit card was declined...They said they'd been having trouble processing cards that day, so I used another card and it worked fine...As usual when I got home I logged into my online banking to verify the card, and found it had been blocked...There was also a pending charge for $0.00 to Lyft, a taxi company...I called the 800 number and the guy said thay had locked my card because somebody had been using the number on what they recognized as fraudulent charges, including a $345.00 charge online...I don't know how they know what is legit and what isn't, but he said they would issue a new card immediately, and my old one was shut down permanently...

I had just used it to order a new lightbar for my truck from Advance Auto, so he made sure that one would be honored, but no other charges...I'll have to wait for my new card before I push any more buttons at Amazon, but I'm grateful that my bank has their eyes open, and they are able to spot theft before it happens...I have no idea how they do it, and I doubt if they want to talk about it...It'll be a little inconvenient for a few days, but I've learned to live with inconvenience...

I truly hate thieves......Ben