Or so says Congresswoman Cortez of NY...I'll have to correct the Mouth of the House by saying America belongs to Americans, not "everyone"...
"I want to tell children across this country is that no matter what the President says, this country belongs to you," said Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York at a news conference on Capitol Hill on Monday. "And it belongs to everyone and today that notion, that very notion was challenged."
Those awaiting legal entry into the American stream of humanity are not a part of America yet...I also do not agree with the Mouth that Trump's tweets were "racist," rather that they were ill-advised as he knew what the backlash would be...I haven't seen any report to indicate that he mentioned any race at all; he turned his remarks to a political group who had banded together, and happened to be non-white...Non-white is not a race...

And yet I am more convinced than ever that he knows in advance what the reactions will be to all his remarks...He also knows that the steady barrage will throw his foes' focus off any one particular issue as they jump from one hot button to the next......Ben