Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Step More

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I won't tell her you said that
    Thanks...I've got enough trouble without that woman on my back......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Gottcha partner
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    I hope you all are feeling well. I admit to being a little scared of getting old.

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Continuing my celebration after being banned from the produce aisle---I rejoiced this morning with spinach for breakfast

I use various components depending on what is in the frig. This morning I sauteed sliced mushrooms, onions, Jalapeno, Habanero peppers, cherry tomatoes, and then added hands full of spinach on top, covering the pan with a lid to keep the steam in and wilt the spinach. Once wilted I break two eggs on top and replace the lid. The eggs poach in the steam

As to your concern about getting old Curt----while it is not without downsides---it still beats the hell out of the alternative
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis