A 320 foot tall digital sphere with resolution 100 times that of a digital plasma tv is coming - right behind the Venetian and Palazzo in Las Vegas. Frankly, I'll be one of the first to see how it works in real life.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/busine...ct-near-strip/

I can walk to it from my condo, which is on the Strip diagonally across from the new SLS (the old Sahara). I don't know about others here, but I love these new technological advancements. We are living in a wonderful age.

If you've been on the High Roller in Las Vegas, the tallest Ferris Wheel in the world, it tops out at 550 feet. So, it's substantially taller than the Sphere. I enjoy hanging out at The Linq, where the High Roller is located, and have ridden the wheel five times thus far. Going around one revolution takes 30 minutes, and the views from the wheel are amazing. They even have "bar carts" they roll into the Ferris Wheel cabins and you get 30 minutes to drink as much as you can get down your throat.

Going from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas is a sensory shift that is magical. As many of you know, Salt Lake City has pretty much outlawed adulthood. Whereas Las Vegas is a smorgasbord of grown-up fun. I seriously can see myself living in Las Vegas permanently at some point. Interestingly, both Salt Lake City and Las Vegas have recently implemented marijuana sales to adults. Next year, Las Vegas will have marijuana lounges where you can legally consume the leafy green goodness in public. As a local with residential addresses in both cities, I aim to replace my daily opioids for pain with the natural pain remedy.

Hunter