Thread: I might need to get a job...

I might need to get a job...

I don't think my Social Security check will cover the payments on this...
    This particular truck has a Cummins 8.9L ISL turbo-diesel that is rated at 350 horsepower and 1,150 lb-ft of torque. If this is not enough, there is also a more powerful 505 horsepower engine option with tree pulling 1,850 lb-ft of torque.
    This truck is equipped with air brakes, air suspension, air-suspended cab, and an air-suspended driver’s seat.
    ......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I think that might tow my center console....................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I think that might tow my center console....................
    Don't get me started......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Think I'd look at a used one and save about 100K.

Tri on the other hand might want to look into this. Somewhere towards the last couple of minutes it talks about ladies using it for their horses and not letting their husbands drive it.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Think I'd look at a used one and save about 100K.
    I've shopped used ones in the past, Fred, and you're right, the savings are there...The one I would prefer is the Class 6 Sterling, I like the cab better...The Freightliner has the drivetrain to pull a really big trailer though...

It's just dream material for me unless my occasional lottery ticket pays off...Fortunately I'm happy with the mighty Dodge/Cummins now......Ben

I think that is a beautiful truck. It's impressive it can tow 30G pounds.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead