Thread: GMC HD pickups get make over for 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GMC HD pickups get make over for 2020

Sorry Ben but I think GMC has the best looking trucks on the road. These new ones for 2020 are over the top. The towing capacities are beyond large.

https://www.gmc.com/gmc-life/trucks/...rra-heavy-duty
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

No need to apologize to me, Tom, I think all the domestic HD trucks took a turn for the better in the looks department...But they're all priced far above what I'd pay for a new one...And yet only one still has an engine that's designed and built for medium duty commercial use, the now 35 year old Cummins "B" engine...But it's a moot point to me; my mighty ten year old Dodge/Cummins still gets me from point "A" to point "B"...Name:  cbadge.gif
Views: 321
Size:  1.3 KB...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The Cummins is a proven Workhorse and also proven reliability
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And since you like the new GMC style, you might like their idea of a sporty car......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I don't see them ever making that but boy that's a nice-looking Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I don't see them ever making that but boy that's a nice-looking Jewel
    Now imagine it without the sissy gold wheels, and with GM's 2.8L inline four turbodiesel and a manual transmission (Utah will be along to tell us about that engine)......Ben