Thread: Strategic stealth...

Strategic stealth...

It's defined in this article as denying the enemy any knowledge of your presence except for the sudden appearance of that smoking hole that just supplanted their high-value installation...I found the discussion of some of the history of stealth going back to the development of the B-29 starting in the 30's to be of interest as one offensive tool leads to the defense against it...Dave will find it gratifying that some of his work in the mid-sixties was a link in this ongoing chain of development...

It should also be noted that the article was published four years ago, and discusses technology, the knowledge of which by then was declassified and being replaced by its successors...The old video below which we've all seen demonstrates some of the premise on which strategic stealth is deployed......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I lost count of the passes but I did not miss the damn gorilla. I was thinking what is that all about.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I lost count of the passes but I did not miss the damn gorilla.
    I suppose being a lawyer makes one more aware of the presence of gorillas in the room......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

This is your mind on drugs!