Thread: I'm good to go

I'm good to go

...and eat all the spargel I can stand

They looked at my heart this morning--from my esophagus and could see that my heart had grown over the opening to the left atrial appendage and I am no longer at risk of forming a blood clot in the appendage that could then have traveled to my brain. I am still amazed by the entire procedure but will be forever grateful of getting off the blood thinners---one of which damn near killed me!

A Germany at this time of year without spargel would have been very difficult for me to have tolerated
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Most all heart surgery is so much improved now than back when they sawed my chest open and stabled it back together.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Your health news is good to hear, Dave.

May your trip go well.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Thank you sir!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis