Thread: SCIENTISTS ‘REVERSE TIME IN BREAKTHROUGH STUDY

SCIENTISTS ‘REVERSE TIME IN BREAKTHROUGH STUDY

Scientists have reversed the direction of time with a quantum computer.The breakthrough study seems to contradict basic laws of physics and could alter our understanding of the processes governing the universe.
    In a development that also represents a major advance in our understanding of quantum computers, by using electrons and the strange world of quantum mechanics researchers were able to turn back time in an experiment that can be likened to causing a broken rack of pool balls to go back into place.
    SOURCE

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Not sure where they go with that but if they could reverse me about 50 years I'd be all in
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Not sure where they go with that but if they could reverse me about 50 years I'd be all in
    I'll be in line right behind you!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I can think of a couple of do-overs I'd like another chance at......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    That word quantum cropped up back in the Art Bell days and still don't know what it means or does.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.