Thread: If I were trump

If I were trump

I would be giddy just thinking about this new crop of looney tune wackos who are turning the House into a day care center.

I thought it really bad that people could actually vote for trump! Shucks now I find out it can get even worse. Where in hell are these people's parents?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Sounds painful.. I'm glad I don't pay attention and have no clue...

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Some don't even like America and look as if they came from Muslim country's.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

The last thing the president needs is someone who hates his ever-loving guts advising him
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Sounds painful.. I'm glad I don't pay attention and have no clue...
    I obviously don't have a clue either, look at my posts. I can read the good that Trump has done and is trying to do. America first! then we'll help who we can without giving them billions of dollars to blow us up every chance they get. I've also seen myself in this mess, judgement based on hate is not the way to go, maybe I should have got brain damage a long time ago, I might be a better man.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I would be giddy just thinking about this new crop of looney tune wackos who are turning the House into a day care center.

I thought it really bad that people could actually vote for trump! Shucks now I find out it can get even worse. Where in hell are these people's parents?
    There upstairs watching TV.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson