Thread: Good'uns...

Good'uns...

As low an opinion as I have of Roseanne Barr, I'll have to admit she got off some good zingers in a recent interview...
    “Look at Kamala Harris, who I call Kama Sutra Harris. We all know what she did. … She slept her way to the bottom.”
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm going out on the racist limb here---but I afford no time to that piece of white trash
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I'm going out on the racist limb here---but I afford no time to that piece of white trash
    Well now that you mention it, yes that is a racist remark..............too bad................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I love it! What's pissing the left off so much is that it's mostly true. I don't like Trump either but they're both doing a wonderful job telling it like it is!
    This is your mind on drugs!