Thread: Biting the hand that feeds them...

Biting the hand that feeds them...

It sounds like a good way to get your face gnawed off down to the collarbone if you mess with the wrong people...
    "A fresh batch of M27 rifles leaving Georgia headed to the Devil Dogs," the post read, alongside photographs of rows of the guns ready for shipping. "If any of you crayon eaters are reading this, please treat them nice, even though we built them to be Marine proof."
    It might only be good-natured humor, but not just every Marine could take it that way...
    "FYI, this was not a challenge to try to break them, we know reading comprehension is [not] a strong suit," she wrote later.
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Customer unrelations
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I think that was great. The marines appreciate that kind of self deprecating humor. The use it among themselves all the time. And I agree that is one fine rifle. Sure wish I could own one.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.