Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots Robert Kraft Charged

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Just remember when it comes back on the other side that's all I ask
    Oh believe me I will rip on dirtbags regardless of affiliation
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Strange that the report states that there are many more " high profile ' individuals involved but, why are none of them named ?. Looks to me to be a one way street. Put Trump supporters in the headlights but hide all others.

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    Strange that the report states that there are many more " high profile ' individuals involved but, why are none of them named ?. Looks to me to be a one way street. Put Trump supporters in the headlights but hide all others.
    Please direct me to where you saw that IV.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Thanks--obviously with a little looking around those not mentioned with Kraft get "their day in the sun" as well.

I really doubt that the reason Kraft made bigger headlines than others has less to do with his friendship with trump and more to do with his high profile and the NFL.

Maybe if we made prostitution (both male and female) legal those practicing the trade would come out from the dark and be able to live a more dignified life without human usury and pimps. Just sayin
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Does he even have anything to do with Kraft Foods? I thought not..

Total idiot to get caught in a strip mall sting....

I wonder how many babies are aborted each year through these republican frequented massage parlors. Maybe 2T is right after all.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    I wonder how many babies are aborted each year through these republican frequented massage parlors. Maybe 2T is right after all.
    This has to be one of the most completely asinine posts I've ever seen on these forums. Completely asinine.
    Last edited by Honda; 02-26-2019 at 12:14 AM.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You don't think that these women that get kidnapped and used for sex crimes that it doesn't become a problem. Some once pregnant are no longer use to the cartels are simply killed and buried. You apparently think this whole thing is played by disney rules and that there is always a happy ending. Your just going to pick out one problem and deal with that and the rest will go away on it's on. You choosing to bury your head in the sand and call people stupid doen't change the fact that woman are getting killing because they can't perform their duty's. So you keep guessing and being the hero and I'll use what I do know about the "bad guys" to at least shed some ligh on the subject. You may even be right though I serioisly doubt it because all i've gathered from you is that your for abortion and are most defineitly an indiot, or should I say asinine?
    This is your mind on drugs!