Thread: Kamala Harris' Father speaks out

Kamala Harris' Father speaks out

And he is none to happy with the daughter. He is a professor at Stanford University. He issued a damning statement regarding a statement made by Kamala. This one has got to hurt..............

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.90914b86c3fe
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Who is she and what did she did she say? The site will not let me view unless I turn off ABP.

BTW if you don't know who she is this is meaningless to you anyway...........but just in case you are really interested here is the quote, just for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Who is she and what did she did she say? The site will not let me view unless I turn off ABP.
    Donald J. Harris sent a statement to Jamaica Global Online seeking to “categorically dissociate” himself from the remarks of his daughter, a Democratic senator from California who announced her presidential bid last month.

[‘It gives a lot of people joy’: Kamala Harris and the evolution of marijuana and politics]

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” added Donald Harris, who is now an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post

Uhhhh Bo, If you are planning to run for President again in 2020, you had better be looking at who you will be up against.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Bernie is running so lets all forget the rest.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.