Thread: Private talk

Private talk

I think it's time. Although I do not like all the laws the pols are enacting. There should be a law against using something like this.

https://primegaragesale.com/products...25338271367232

There HAS TO BE some semblance of Personal space without the need to worry about the possibility of everything you are saying

becoming public .

Illegal to use in lots of states. In Texas only one party has to know they are being recorded. Not sure about Louisiana.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I own one of these, bought it on a whim at a gun show...Neither video nor audio quality is good......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Some information on the issues presented. Scroll down for a state by state break down.

https://www.mwl-law.com/wp-content/u...IONS-CHART.pdf
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

My first advice would believe no conversation is private.

In Pa it is legal record conversations with no disclosure. During a spat of bomb threats I was urged by the State Police to record all incoming calls. Since we had our own private exchange that was very doable. However, none of those calls could be used as evidence.

Unless your talking to me I don't really care what, nor do I want to know what your talking about. There are places out there where that gadget will get you killed, where's the fun in that?
    This is your mind on drugs!

After reading this thread again the best advice; Posted by Dave
    My first advice would believe no conversation is private.
    This is your mind on drugs!