Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compact 9mm pistols

Before we went to Philly, NYC and area I had to shoot the reserve officer qualification course with the Walther PPS M2. 20 rounds for practice and 20rds for the qualification & I was shooting my duty/carry ammo, 124gr Gold Dot short barrel G2 ammo. Did not notice a single primer strike like the ones posted above.

While I do not like the trigger pull of the PSS, it is a very nice pistol and almost as accurate as my Glock 19, very low recoil and easy shooting.

If your ever in the Philly area, you have got to skip the tourist traps hit Tony Lukes for a white cheesecake or John's roast pork cheese steak, they are incredaae

Well Charles I was feeling a little better until your post came along. Got a hold of my son's Walther PPS M2 LE after you posted and went out back and shot three rounds, no drag marks, now I am back to worrying about the P365. It's got a lifetime warranty and I probably won't shoot it enough to get the pin weak, but it pisses me off. Thanks again Charles.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Well Charles I was feeling a little better until your post came along. Got a hold of my son's Walther PPS M2 LE after you posted and went out back and shot three rounds, no drag marks, now I am back to worrying about the P365. It's got a lifetime warranty and I probably won't shoot it enough to get the pin weak, but it pisses me off. Thanks again Charles.
    Why stop at just 3 rounds, shoot 50 and compare it to your Sig. Lighter, easier to shoot, better recoil management, more accurate.

Shall I wager its nicer and easier to shoot?

Sig's are over priced and shall we say have issues. I'd rather have a handgun I know will go bang if I need it vs one I hope will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Why stop at just 3 rounds, shoot 50 and compare it to your Sig. Lighter, easier to shoot, better recoil management, more accurate.

Shall I wager its nicer and easier to shoot?

Sig's are over priced and shall we say have issues. I'd rather have a handgun I know will go bang if I need it vs one I hope will work.
    Well this is my first compact striker fired Sig so I am new to those type Sigs. The rest of my Sigs are full framed hammer fired pistols of which I would put up against any other pistol in the world.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.