Thread: This is really terrible---but I can't help it!

This is really terrible---but I can't help it!

I was just reading how all the rabid right trump advisers are against the spending bill. Among the more notable, Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity. I can't explain why, other than at times, my brain becomes really sick---but I had this image flash through of trump grabbing Coulter where trump grabs females and coming up with a hand full of something he wasn't expecting

I'm sorry----Don with his adams apple made me do it

...and if this is deemed too sick----drowned it---please!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Ann Coulter gave up on Trump sometime back. She calls him lazy and incompetent. And worse!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I will have to pay closer attention, this would be the first time I agree with Coulter.