Thread: Why in a sordid way I kind of like this

Why in a sordid way I kind of like this

The woman with no shame has made it official. Why might I like this? If they keep lining up their candidates like they are now more than 50 percent of the electorate will be done with the Dem's by election time.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/09/polit...tts/index.html
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I do like the way she's rejecting finances from lobbyists, PACs and Super PACs. It's refreshing to see that.

Now, I'm not backing Warren, my friend. I simply like her financial stance.

Hunter
    "Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Ironic to see Warren ruining against the rapacious, evil rich, when she lives in a $5 million dollar house and worked for years getting $350,000+ per year teaching one class at Haavaad.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, announcing her campaign for president here over the weekend, used the word “rich” or a variation on it — “richer,” “richest” — at least nine times in a single 45-minute stump speech.

Click Image to Enlarge
    The senator called President Trump “the product of a rigged system that props up the rich and powerful and kicks dirt on everyone else.”

She said “America’s middle class has been deliberately hollowed out” by “the richest families in America.” Mrs. Warren said those richest families, “wanted to be even richer, and they didn’t care who got hurt.”

Mrs. Warren spoke of “too little accountability for the rich, too little opportunity for everyone else.” She said “the rich and powerful use fear to divide us.”

And that’s not even counting the other words the Massachusetts Democrat used to talk about rich people — “wealthy,” “ultramillionaires,” “Wall Street banks and hedge funds,” and, at a campaign appearance in Dover, New Hampshire, later on the same day, “billionaires.”
    https://www.nysun.com/national/warre...nounces/90570/
    Last edited by wacojoe; 02-11-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    If you are what you eat, I am fast, easy & cheap.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, announcing her campaign for president here over the weekend, used the word “rich” or a variation on it — “richer,” “richest” — at least nine times in a single 45-minute stump speech.

The senator called President Trump “the product of a rigged system that props up the rich and powerful and kicks dirt on everyone else.”

She said “America’s middle class has been deliberately hollowed out” by “the richest families in America.” Mrs. Warren said those richest families, “wanted to be even richer, and they didn’t care who got hurt.”

Mrs. Warren spoke of “too little accountability for the rich, too little opportunity for everyone else.” She said “the rich and powerful use fear to divide us.”

And that’s not even counting the other words the Massachusetts Democrat used to talk about rich people — “wealthy,” “ultramillionaires,” “Wall Street banks and hedge funds,” and, at a campaign appearance in Dover, New Hampshire, later on the same day, “billionaires.”
    WOW! and she's an Indian too! I'm getting a thrill up my leg.
    This is your mind on drugs!