Thread: Alternative Plan for Border Wall

Alternative Plan for Border Wall

I propose that rather than build a wall across the Southern border of Texas, we instead build a wall along the North, East and West borders of Texas. The immigrants from those directions are more negatively impacting Texas than those from the South.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Arizona could use one on it's western border as well....

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    He won't give up getting more money. Nest term he will finish it all and Poultie will be gone.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Nest term he will finish it all and Poultie will be gone.
    There are many of us who would like Trump to be gone as well, Billy.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Ah-----would you mind building that sucker high enough that we don't keep getting your crappy air
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Ah-----would you mind building that sucker high enough that we don't keep getting your crappy air
    Not a problem unless you want to keep getting our fuel and all the other products that come from our petroleum. Hey! Come to think of it, you're paying for the wall!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Talk to the Mexicans-----they pay for walls---just mention trump's name
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm moving to a place that won't need a stinking wall because "Nebraska: honestly, it's not for everyone."
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Blue74 View Post
    I'm moving to a place that won't need a stinking wall because "Nebraska: honestly, it's not for everyone."
    This is your mind on drugs!