Thread: My sons Fighter Squadron

My sons Fighter Squadron

The 169th out of MacEntire air base had security duty at the super bowl tonight!
    This is your mind on drugs!

They're still playing that silly game?......

The 169th would probably have been better deployed at the Puppy Bowl where Team Ruff trounced Team Fluff in a tight squeaker 59-51...Actually the "squeaker" is the toy they use to carry to the goal line to score points...But tell your son we appreciate his service...

It was a great game!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Yeah, I don't think many folks really understand the depth and nature of the security at the SB. It is as secure as any venue in the world, that I can assure.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    They're still playing that silly game?......

The 169th would probably have been better deployed at the Puppy Bowl where Team Ruff trounced Team Fluff in a tight squeaker 59-51...Actually the "squeaker" is the toy they use to carry to the goal line to score points...But tell your son we appreciate his service...

It was a great game!......Ben
    Swamp Fox! That's it! I forgot they had silly little nick names.
    This is your mind on drugs!