Thread: A real witch hunt

A real witch hunt

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes to Cherokee Nation for DNA Test

Senator Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat who is running for her party’s presidential nomination, has apologized to the Cherokee Nation for her decision to take a DNA test to prove her Native American ancestry, a move that had angered some tribal leaders and ignited a significant political backlash.
    I don't blame them---if she claimed to be related to me that would keep me awake at night
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    My Squaw's tribe I call kook kook because can't pronounce it. There is some up in Smith river area that can't pronounced so don't feel bad.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.