Thread: More from the first family of trash

More from the first family of trash

Imagine trump running another scam.

Donald Trump’s three eldest children were deeply involved in their father’s alleged scheme to rip off tens of thousands of Americans with bogus marketing opportunities in the years before he was elected president, according to a revised lawsuit by four would-be entrepreneurs.

The group, which sued in October, filed an amended complaint Thursday that expanded claims that Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump systematically defrauded people who paid hundreds of thousands of dollars each to work with a marketing firm they endorsed called ACN Inc. ACN allegedly promised business opportunities with little risk and was widely promoted on Trump’s “Celebrity Apprentice” television show.
    make trump pay again
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Are you going to go after them too.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Are you going to go after them too.
    We are all having to learn to live with his hatred, it has no end.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Another alleged scheme. People paid hundreds of thousands of dollars each to work with\for a marketing firm they endorsed that was even advertised on his reality show? OK, now what? Did the people not work? Did the greedy bastards not make millions ripping off people like themselves? Sounds like they learned a good lesson!
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    We are all having to learn to live with his hatred, it has no end.
    Not me, hatred only eats up its container. Trump is no different than every other SOB that's been president minus one or two. All i have to think about is obama, who knows more about those crooked lieing bastards in DC then another one of them. Obama was nothing knew nothing and could be told nothing but somehow Trump is worse. Russian ties look at Clinton and then add the Chinese to it but Trump is worse? Keep on hating they don't feel a thing in Washington. Somebody is called a liar and a thief but a paragrapt later is used in reference to accuse other liars and thiefs. It's pitiful and embarassing but we keep doing the same thing, people need to start looking in the mirror instead of at everybody elses misgivings.

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Not me, hatred only eats up its container. Trump is no different than every other SOB that's been president minus one or two. All i have to think about is obama, who knows more about those crooked lieing bastards in DC then another one of them. Obama was nothing knew nothing and could be told nothing but somehow Trump is worse. Russian ties look at Clinton and then add the Chinese to it but Trump is worse? Keep on hating they don't feel a thing in Washington. Somebody is called a liar and a thief but a paragrapt later is used in reference to accuse other liars and thiefs. It's pitiful and embarassing but we keep doing the same thing, people need to start looking in the mirror instead of at everybody elses misgivings.
    You better be careful or they'll run you out of here like they did txmusky. He was berated so much by so many people looks like he don't come around anymore I actually appreciated his point of view
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thanks my friend but I'll be alright. Everything you, me, Tex, Dave says on here is an opinion. We don't have to agree but we do need to remember that all opinions are pretty much equal. We also need to keep in mind that somebody else's opinion my be right and ours wrong, there is that chance. Slamming the door everytime you leave just makes one look like an idiot when he comes back. We don't have to like or believe other peoples opinions but they have as much right to them as we do ours. Some you just want to holler idiot!! Some we should but the bigger man can shut up and move on the next thread.
    As for Tex I don't know if he's run off or not but it looked like he ran himself off. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Thanks my friend but I'll be alright. Everything you, me, Tex, Dave says on here is an opinion. We don't have to agree but we do need to remember that all opinions are pretty much equal. We also need to keep in mind that somebody else's opinion my be right and ours wrong, there is that chance. Slamming the door everytime you leave just makes one look like an idiot when he comes back. We don't have to like or believe other peoples opinions but they have as much right to them as we do ours. Some you just want to holler idiot!! Some we should but the bigger man can shut up and move on the next thread.
    As for Tex I don't know if he's run off or not but it looked like he ran himself off. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
    Oh no I did not mean that he got banned, he just got berated and menaced for his view pretty roughly, I figure he got sick of it. Hope he circles back by.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Oh no I did not mean that he got banned, he just got berated and menaced for his view pretty roughly, I figure he got sick of it. Hope he circles back by.
    Me to. All Mike was saying was that his views were farther to the right then a lot of us so he ought to expect an argument, he wasn't telling him to shut up. Hell half the time I agree with him and he still cussed me out for being a liberal, HA! Not this week anyway. And as far as being berated he did his fair share also.

Me to. All Mike was saying was that his views were farther to the right then a lot of us so he ought to expect an argument, he wasn't telling him to shut up. Hell half the time I agree with him and he still cussed me out for being a liberal, HA! Not this week anyway. And as far as being berated he did his fair share also.
    It was not Mike I was referring to. Look he had strong views, some of which I disagreed with and others I strongly agreed with. I thought he did a good job of stating his point of view and I enjoyed his passion and energy. Others singled him out and menaced him. So be it. If you read this Tex I would love to hear from you on the forums.