Thread: Hellcat, meet Haulcat...

Hellcat, meet Haulcat...

And I thought my old Chevy 454 SS was a hauler...This one is a gasser to lust for...
    In place of the Ram’s stock 395-hp 5.7-liter V8 engine, the Haulcat relies on the supercharged 6.2-liter V8 from the 707-hp Dodge Charger and Challenger Hellcat twins and the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk for motivation.
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Can you get it without all that ugly-ass green paint smeared all over?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Paint removal is extra charge...Or you can just drive it so fast that all people see is a blur......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It may go fast but it Sho is ugly
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    It may go fast but it Sho is ugly
    That describes most of the women I've dated......Ben

If I am going to have something with 700 HP, I don't want it in a pickup that only does well in a straight line.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

With that kind of power I'd prefer to not have all wheel drive so I can steer with the rear wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just stickers Mike. Peel them off and you would be good to go.

Myself I'd lower it another 3-4 inches front and 5-6 in the back. Heavy duty sway bars and be auto-crossing in it.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'