Thread: ruth moved up a class to FEI Intermediare 1

ruth moved up a class to FEI Intermediare 1

only Intermediare 2 and Grand Prix are harder

This was Their first try at this level. keeping in mind that at the end of the last competition year they were scoring between 69-72% at a relatively easier level. lt was kind of mind blowing to see them score a 69.118% and win the competition on their first try.

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I'm sure there's a whole bunch of stuff that goes in that that I would never understand but that is a beautiful horse and it is certainly well-mannered and you're wife looks like she's in complete control. Seems like a rather harmonious example of animal and womankind.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'm with Tom in that I don't understand a thing about what they're doing, but they look good doing it...The arena looks exactly like one where I took photos at another horsie event a few years ago, except for the mirrored wall...Wasn't there an audience at this one?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I'm with Tom in that I don't understand a thing about what they're doing, but they look good doing it...The arena looks exactly like one where I took photos at another horsie event a few years ago, except for the mirrored wall...Wasn't there an audience at this one?......Ben
    The seating is behind the videographer and it was a cold rainy day. not many folks there besides family and a few friends of the riders
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

My congratulations to Ruth
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Actually it's to the both of you. Congrats to Ruth and you for being there helping out.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

You guys ever come to Scottsdale? West World is a huge horsey facility...

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    You guys ever come to Scottsdale? West World is a huge horsey facility...

She was there for a Judges training class in Nov and my sister in law is moving to Chandler so we may head over for a visit once they get settled

Let me know when you are coming to town !

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Let me know when you are coming to town !
    When that happens, see if you can get a picture inside Ruth's purse...I want to see that velvet bag...You know the one...I already know you have a good camera......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I remember you telling us that she would be moving up. You didn't tell us she was going to move up and take over though. Congrats 3guy she deserves it.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    When that happens, see if you can get a picture inside Ruth's purse...I want to see that velvet bag...You know the one...I already know you have a good camera......Ben
    Some things are best left unseen.....