Thread: Sincere Questions

Sincere Questions

1. Who believes that the Democratic opposition to the "wall" actually is opposition to a "wall" . 2. Who believes that it is in actuality opposition to the President. 3. Who believes that the Democratic opposition actually is concerned about the migrants and does not want them to have to be "walled out" but instead received with open arms into the US. 4. Who believes that the President is obsessed with the campaign promise to build the wall. 5. Finally who believes a wall or barrier is needed to protect our border.

I will lay my answers out.

1.I do not
    2. I do
    3. I do not.
    4. I do.
    5. I do.

Feel free to chime in or ignore..................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'm right with you all the way to #5. On #5 we disagree
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm right with you all the way to #5. On #5 we disagree
    I would certainly be inclined to defer to your opinion regarding number 5 being that you are a Texan and a former law enforcement officer your experience with illegal immigrants is obviously immense. So I'm supposing that your solution would be more along high-tech observation method or what would your solution be as far as protecting the borders
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

More boots on the ground and no more catch and release. Additionally, we need more courts to expedite deportations. The courts have years long backlogs.

Then, we need to take away the incentives for someone to enter illegally.

Get tough on the folks who employ illegals.

And lastly, come up with some reasonable means for foreigners to come here to work legally. We all know need them.

BTW, it's not "former", I still carry a commission.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

The Democratic opposition is apposed to the fact the prez is not a democrat. Nuff said.

# 3 has me confused. IMO dems do not care about the migrants. They do not them walled out but do however accept them with open arms only because of the future votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    More boots on the ground and no more catch and release. Additionally, we need more courts to expedite deportations. The courts have years long backlogs.

Then, we need to take away the incentives for someone to enter illegally.

Get tough on the folks who employ illegals.

And lastly, come up with some reasonable means for foreigners to come here to work legally. We all know need them.

BTW, it's not "former", I still carry a commission.
    Well I agree with you most on what everything you said I do know that the judicial backlog is ridiculous and it's not going to change. We need massive immigration reform laws that need to be passed in Congress but as long as they're going to fight each other it's not going to happen. And I'm glad that you still the man in Texas.