Thread: photo linking not working

photo linking not working

IMG code doesn't work, see my post in RVs
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

That's odd...Is my photo below visible to everyone?......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

i can see it. my code looks ok in my post but....
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    i can see it. my code looks ok in my post but....
    Your code looked fine to me...Maybe it's a forum-specific problem...Or maybe the Ford filter was activated with the new software...That's the one that automatically deletes photos of inferior trucks......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

this new forum is only allowing one photo per reply not multiple images...just figured that out

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    That's odd...Is my photo below visible to everyone?......Ben

That poor horse has a sad look of resignation------" I can't believe I have to wear this silly hat again!"
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    That poor horse has a sad look of resignation------" I can't believe I have to wear this silly hat again!"
    I think my barber looks better in her hat than the horse...The horse would probably agree......Ben

I guess I tested the image problem in the wrong place. POKE HERE to see the results. I'll delete the test pics later to cleanup 3G's thread.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I think my barber looks better in her hat than the horse...The horse would probably agree......Ben

I think if she were my barber----I'd keep my hair very very short
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I think if she were my barber----I'd keep my hair very very short
    She only makes house calls for a very selected clientele...Your house might be a bit out of her mileage range, Dave......Ben

He never said he couldn't make house calls?
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    He never said he couldn't make house calls?
    I think she only accepts horse calls these days...You'd have to ask her husband...Besides I took those pictures nine years ago when she was in her mid fifties...She might be too old for Dave these days......Ben