Thread: We're Baaaack!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Who is this guy?......

Well avatars work in the member list, but not in the threads...We've got our banner back...Photo albums are still functional......Ben
    I can see everyone's avatars in the thread in their original post just not in the quotes
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    I can see everyone's avatars in the thread in their original post just not in the quotes
    I can too now...Sounds like progress to me......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Honda is right, Mike has done an excellent job.

And, thanks to Ben for keeping me posted as problems were rolled out and then fixed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Honda is right, Mike has done an excellent job.

And, thanks to Ben for keeping me posted as problems were rolled out and then fixed.

Hunter
    I'm just the press agent...All thanks go to the Cap'n......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

My thanks to Ben as well!

FWIW----off on the right margin there is a partially truncated (at least on my system) note saying something like:

Multi-
    This
    Page
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Exclamation READ THIS!

I think all of the icons, smileys and other symbols are now working properly. I still need to fix the header and site color scheme.

IMPORTANT!

In order for all of the images to appear correctly, try hitting the Ctrl F5 keys to refresh the site. If that doesn't work, clear your image cache and then try the Ctrl F5 keys again.

If you are being automatically logged out of the site, you will need to clear your cookies for the site to stay logged in.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Everything seems to be working for me...Nice work!......Ben

Yes thanks all, even that Ben fellow. But especially Mike
    This is your mind on drugs!

The page that displays when you select the "What's New?" button is a strange format.

The "What's New?" shows the "Activity Stream". The "New Posts" button is probably what you are looking for.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Thats different from before but it works for me.....