Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We're Baaaack!!!

The production values on it and the editing are just outstanding...I get something new everytime I watch one of the videos...And everyone of them was having the time of his/her life...Even Elvis Costello cracked a smile a few times...TBone Burnett was rocking so hard on his acoustic guitar, he nearly fell out of his chair...One of my favorite parts was the guitar battle on Pretty Woman...Bruce Springsteen at one point just stopped playing so he could watch James Burton's fingers...You couldn't have got that smile off his face with a cold chisel......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Yes thanks all, even that Ben fellow. But especially Mike
    This is your mind on drugs!

The page that displays when you select the "What's New?" button is a strange format.

The "What's New?" shows the "Activity Stream". The "New Posts" button is probably what you are looking for.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Thats different from before but it works for me.....

It is a newer version of vBulletin. Some things have changed.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I'll adapt....

BTW, while you were down there was this strange old guy stalking me with updates and wanting to know if i needed "help" getting logged on..... Kind of kreepy

Did he offer you any candy?

No, just a back rub.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    No, just a back rub.
    You'll need to get the scales peeled off, and grow a different front side before that happens...And who you callin' old?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

And Kreepy......

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    And Kreepy......
    You'll note I didn't object to that, nor the "strange" part...Naturally, I have no idea who you're talking about either......Ben