Thread: Civil Disobedience in New Jersey?

Civil Disobedience in New Jersey?

Say it ain't so!

According to a law that took effect on December 10th, 2018, all New Jersey residents were required to turn in all "large capacity magazines" on their firearms to law enforcement immediately. However, according to a report from Reason, New Jersey residents may not have turned a single such magazine in compliance with the law.

The Rest of the Story
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I'm simply floored to think New Jersey might be harboring a number of ruffian scofflaws in their number...It's my guess instead that, just as in Texas, there just aren't any "large capacity magazines" in existence, only standard capacity (I.E. 20 round and up for AR-15's) and low capacity magazines...And the low capacity magazines left over from the late, unlamented Clinton era are serving their only known useful function - doorstops......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Apparently they consider anything over 10 rounds.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And apparently the people don't agree with the law. This should be interesting to watch.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

It's about time we started having a little civil disobedience from coast to coast. As well as we all get along though it will never happen, the politicians are getting it down pat, the us fighting each other thing that is.
    This is your mind on drugs!

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Excellent point!

Yes - nice shootin', Ben.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Excellent point!
    Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Yes - nice shootin', Ben.

Hunter
    At your service, gentlemen......Ben